I can relate, it's not easy being a full time homeschooling mom, wife, athlete, devout Catholic and provider with my husband. Life is full of challenges, set- backs and road blocks. It's even harder when you are trying to keep everything on track by yourself. That's why I have created Mass Start. This is about training your body, building faith, and living an authentic family life. Get inspired with easy steps to improve your life. Find faith in something bigger than yourself, embrace your family and community and fill the world with more love!
Join me as we work together on lifting you up, restoring your body through fitness and strength. It doesn't stop there though, your spiritual souls can not be neglected. Let your recreation, workouts and competitiveness nurture and direct your spiritual walk with God.
WHAT BRINGS YOU Down?WHAT LIFTS YOU UP?
Amanda in Kansas writes:
Dear Rebecca, Thank you for an amazing year of training and growth. You have been such a beacon of truth for me this year as I have taken on more than ever as a mother, woman of God, wife ,teacher, and runner too. Your constant reminders of discipline and holiness are playing a huge role in transforming me into the best version of myself that God created me to be. The sky is the limit and heaven the goal! I look forward with hope into 2016 which will no doubt be full of even more challenges packed with blessings.
Chantal in Colorado writes- "Rebecca has been a driving force in my life. Her spirit of dedication, motivation and inspiration has propelled me through many challenges and raised the bar of my own belief in my capacity to excel."
Karen in California writes- "What a blessing to have Rebecca set up a daily training program that included an initial consultation and evaluation that she has used to create a personalized monthly plan."
Gabi in Arkansas writes- "Thanks so much for what you have done so far for me. I'm looking forward to continue learning from you."
Amanda in Wisconsin writes- "You are an inspiration to be fully alive and faithful and to not let go of God or the goals and gifts He has given you regardless of the state you are in."
Eric in Colorado writes- "I’m the luckiest skier on snow having you as my coach!"
GREAT WORDS OF WISDOM-
• "If sport and exercise do not serve the soul and God, they are a useless movement of the body and a fleeting pleasure." Robert Feeney- The Catholic Ideal: Exercise and Sports
• “Now what is the purpose and object of sport, understood in a healthy and Christian sense, if not to cultivate the dignity and harmony of the human body, to develop its health, strength, agility and grace?” Robert Feeney- The Catholic Ideal: Exercise and Sports
• “The devil strains every nerve to secure the souls which belong to Christ. We should not grudge our toil in wrestling them from Satan and giving them back to God."
St. Sebastian- Patron of Athletes
• "If morality requires respect for the life of the body, it does not make it an absolute value. It rejects a neo-pagan notion that tends to promote the cult of the body, to sacrifice everything for its sake, to idolize physical perfection and success at sports." Catechism paragraph 2289
• "Do you not know that in a race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize. So run that you may attain it." Saint Paul 1 Cor 9:24